Le Tour De Shore
Come bike on the beautiful country roads of the Eastern Shore. The next LeTour De Shore will be on Saturday, May 17, 2014. Our charming little towns are sprinkled with historic homes, museums, art galleries and shops that we are sure you’ll want to come back and visit after your ride. All routes start at and end at the Onancock School, 6 College Ave., Onancock, Virginia.
- Saturday, May 17, 2014
- All routes start and end at the Onancock School, 6 College Ave., Onancock, VA . Rides start at 8 a.m. with registration starting at 7:15 a.m.
- Choose from:
Completion of the ride is optional.
- 17 Mile (9 a.m. Start)
- 30 Mile (9 a.m. Start)
- 55 Mile (8 a.m. Start)
- 70 Mile (8 a.m. Start)
- Designated rest stops with restrooms, beverages and light snacks.
- Sag (Support and Gear) Wagon support available from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride.
- Participants 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the route and must wear a helmet.
- Finish line festivities from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- The ride will take place rain or shine. No refunds.
- BBQ Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. back at the Onancock School.
- Early registration fee is $45
- After April 15, 2013 - $55
- Day of Tour - $60
- Ages 7 to 15 - $25
- Under 7 is FREE
- Online: Individuals can register online with a credit card.
- Paper Form: Download a registration form, and
- Complete and mail-in with check made payable to the ESVA Chamber of Commerce, or...
- Drop off at the Eastern Shore of VA Chamber of Commerce Office in Melfa, VA, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A portion of the Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce
proceeds will benefit the Eastern Shore Coalition against Domestic Violence.